January 14, 2009

MOM PICKED ON ME!!!

Hi everypupper ~ I've been picked on!

Mom was really mean to me......she gave me an animal balloon to play with then laughed at me when I pulled on it and it hit me on my snooter!

She even took a movie of it....as if I need to be reminded how much it stung my snooter.....I'm traumatised now!

Can woo believe how mean my Mom is??? Has anypupper out there had this done to them? I'm sure this could be considered Siberian Abuse!!! Does anypupper know who it should be reported to?

Woo Woos
Princey

PeeEss ~ Mom tried to put the movie on here but after almost two hours of it uploading and still not being done we gave up. If anypup can tell us how we can make a movie smaller please let us know!!! It was smaller than the limit for blogger but not by much.

5 comments:

D.K. Wall said...

We are hoping she figures out the video so we can all see your suffering, Prince. We don't use blogger, so do not know the quirks of loading video there. But loading video is not the same as pictures because you have to point to the software to use as well as the file. One way around it is to use a site like YouTube and when you load a video there it will give you the exact code to copy into your blog as either a link or embedded.

Diefenbaker said...

That is SOOO mean. Want me to come biter her on her snooter?

Cause I will!

--Dief

the magic sleigh said...

That is mean, My mommy better not try anything like that, she has been awfully sneaky with that flashy box these days, I better watch out.
-Kira,The Florida Siberian

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I would suggest the same thing as The Furry Smart Thundering Herd - put it 'out there' someone - and inkhlude a link to it!

That's what I do with my Walkin' Wednesday videos!

As fur what she did...me think paybakhks are in order when she is least expekhting it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Honestly, why do moms always think they need to embarrass us?

Kat