February 03, 2008

SUMMY'S BLOOD TESTS #2

Summer just reminded me I hadn't told you about the results of her second blood test.

Her TSH levels should be between 0.03-0.3 and they were 1.7 which is quite high. This confirmed Sum has hypothyroidism. She started on meds (Eltroxin) that day - 15 January.

2 1/2 weeks have passed and I have noticed a big difference in Summer's energy levels, she's getting back to her old self. She's terrorising Prince more and getting quite vocal like she used to be. I thought Prince & Summer had both matured a lot and settled down, which they have to a certain extent....I now realise that this was half caused by Summer feeling lethargic and not up to chasing Prince around and giving cheek!

Here's a photo of my two rat bags when I got out of the shower yesterday. Don't they look tired and innocent?

Here's a photo of what they had been up to....yes that's my bed all messed up and rolled in. They even managed to push my bedside cabinet and bed up against the far wall!


So things are definitely getting back to normal around here.....is that a good thing or a bad thing? I'm beginning to wonder:)

Prince & Summer's Mom
xxxxoooo

8 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Summer, we are so glad you're feeling better! I do think it's kinda mean of your mom to call you cute huskies "rat bags". Make her give you some extra treats for that!

Steve

Khady Lynn said...

My stupid brother Samuel (aka Buckhead) digs up covers and blankets like that too. He even digs at the blankets that cover the couches. He's weird.

holly

The Army of Four said...

I REALLY think some other puppies broke in and did that to the bed. Really. Look at how totally innocent Prince and the beee-roo-tiful Summer are! No way they did that. Trust me - I'm a Siberian Husky.
Play bows,
Zim

The Army of Four said...

Hey Team Husky! We've tagged you in a fun, new tag game! Stop by for details!
The Ao4

Anonymous said...

That is great news that Summer is feeling back to her normal self again!!

River

Kapp pack said...

Glad to hear Summer is feeling better!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Bama said...

Oh Summer, we're so glad you're feeling better! Sorry we haven't stopped by in so long, but the home destruction is finally winding down (if mom would just stop adding stuff to the bottom of the list!)
Hope you both had a very happy Valentines Day.
Kisses,
Bama & the RHP

chenlina said...

chenlina20161213
cheap nfl jerseys
burberry outlet
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
abercrombie kids
ralph lauren outlet
pandora charms
giuseppe zanotti
gucci uk
cheap jordans