March 11, 2008

SUMMER WOULD LIKE ME TO INTRODUCE YOU TO.....

.......her new BOYFRIEND!!! That's right Summer has a boyfriend!!!

His name is Cosmos and you can read all about him by clicking on his name....he's part of the Mullin Clan and has a little brother called Juneau. Cosmos was once in a foster home of one of those lovely MaPaw people that our Mom talks to....then they found his furever home with his Mom & Dad last year.

Here's a photo of my new bro-in-law:


He seems pretty cool....he even emailed me and asked me for permission to be my big sis's boyfriend - here's what he asked me - 'I am asking yur permission to be yur sister’s, Summer’s, boyfriend. I promise that I would be true to her & take real good care of her & her feelings.' He sounds like a pretty thoughtful and sweet pupper.....sounds almost good enough to me my sisters other half and my bro-in-law. How could I say no!

We'll see if they are as well matched as me and my adorable Storms:) Here's a photo of my girl:


Oh she's just so bee-roo-ti-ful . It must be time for me to work on my next Haik-woo for Stormy. I better go and see what I can come up with.

I'll tell Summer she has to tell you all about her new boyfriend real soon!!!

Woo woos
Prince

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

There is nothing better looking than a Sibe in LOVE!

Khongrats!!

If ever woo khome to visit PA, be sure to say HI!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Army of Four said...

GREAT choice! Cosi is a wonderful pup; all the MaPaw puppers are totally cool!
Aw, Prince! You are so sweet! Do you really think I'm bee-roo-tiful? Coming from such a handsome, debonaire pup as yourself... well, I just feel totally flattered!
Tail wags,
Storms

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi Woo Prince,
Thanx for yur acceptance. It really means a lot to me. I will be true to Summer!
-Cosmos-

Bama said...

Congratulations Summer, I knew your perfect guy was out there just waiting for you to find him. We've been friends with Cosi & Juni for quite a while, Cosi is a great guy! I hope woo two will be very happy together, and hope there's no hard feelings. I just put up a post to my special grrrl tonight (at least I hope she says yes!)
Congrats to you too, Prince, that Stormy is a great gal, one of the best!
Nudges & hugs,
Chili