May 04, 2007

Nicknames

Haroooooooo every pupper, it's me Prince!


We were just looking at our friend Echo's blog & thought that today's topic was a really good one....'Stupid Nicknames'. Check out what Echo & his crew get called!!!

Here's our take on nicknames:
We already had our names when mom got us but she soon started up with the nicknames.

My name is Prince - a very regal name if I may say so myself:) I somehow got the name Princey Poos....I was hoping she would forget but no, it stuck. Princey Poos, how undignified is that? Makes it sound like I'm incontinent or something.

My big sister Summer (who mom got after me) gets called Sum Bum, I think she kinda suits it & she really doesn't seem to mind when mom calls her that.

We often get called Princey & Summy which we think is pretty cool....no probs with those names at all. Mom also says I'm her main man & Summer is her best girl:)

Prince xxx

2 comments:

One Little Birdie said...

We feel you, Prince. Our mommy calls us all sorts of goofy things at times, but when she gets mad, she even gives us middle names. Like when a biped mom uses all of her kids names - the more names she uses, the madder she is! Guinness became Guinness Marie - it just sperted out one day! And Shiloh end up wiff Shiloh Alexander. Nick names are Guinness Girl & Shiloh-Biloh or Shy-Shy. Foster Misty is Missygirl Kissygirl. It must be a crazy mommy thing!

Unknown said...

converse outlet, instyler, hollister, insanity workout, asics running shoes, herve leger, hollister, abercrombie and fitch, reebok shoes, ralph lauren, new balance, babyliss, longchamp, nike air max, vans shoes, p90x workout, vans, bottega veneta, ghd, jimmy choo shoes, chi flat iron, nike roshe, mont blanc, lululemon, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, soccer jerseys, nike huarache, hollister, birkin bag, louboutin, beats by dre, mcm handbags, wedding dresses, ferragamo shoes, nfl jerseys, timberland boots, lancel, gucci, soccer shoes, north face outlet, north face outlet, ray ban, nike air max, nike trainers, baseball bats, iphone cases, valentino shoes, oakley, converse