October 11, 2007

THE PRINCESTER IS HERE TO HELP YOU KELSEY ANN!!!

This post is for our friend from a long long way away Kelsey Ann. She sounds likes she's a bit confused as to why her Mom would pet vet wrap on her leg when she's been licking at it lots.

Kelsey Ann don't be upset.....I agree your Mom could have picked a better colour for such a sweet girl. Just look at it how I did when my Mom put vet wrap on my legs (and it was both of them!!!)....I had cool racing stripes!!! Here's a photo of me with my purple racing stripes...I actually think it looks pretty cool. Hey why don't you see if your Mom will put a stripe on your other leg so you have matching stripes too!!!




I had vet wrap on my legs because my big sister Summer (pictured above looking very evil and happy with herself) used to get a little carried away when she played with me for the first while after she arrived at our house. She put teeth holes in my legs and of course I kept licking them and they turned into lick sores.


Hope this makes you feel better.

Woo Woos and kisses for your boo boo
Prince
xoxoxo

4 comments:

Kapp pack said...

Prince, thank you for the empathy. THat does make me feel a lot better. I'll have to see about getting a matching set. Thanks!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Bama said...

Woohoo, love the stripes! One of our favorite games is to bite each others back leg then shake it around like a stuffie, mom says she's really lucky none of us have ever broken skin (or the V.E.T. is really unlucky, rooohooo)
Manykisses,
Bama & the RHP

Unknown said...

louis vuitton, uggs on sale, replica watches, tory burch outlet, louboutin pas cher, louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, ralph lauren pas cher, burberry, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, nike free, prada handbags, ugg boots, air max, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, air jordan pas cher, kate spade outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, christian louboutin outlet, longchamp pas cher, longchamp, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, sac longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, nike roshe run, jordan shoes, longchamp outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, ugg boots, michael kors, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin

Unknown said...

moncler outlet, moncler, replica watches, moncler, swarovski, pandora charms, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, moncler, canada goose, canada goose uk, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, canada goose, hollister, wedding dresses, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, canada goose outlet, toms shoes, ugg boots uk, doudoune canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose, coach outlet, ugg pas cher, pandora jewelry, moncler, supra shoes, thomas sabo, montre pas cher, pandora charms, swarovski crystal, bottes ugg, moncler, karen millen, links of london, louis vuitton, sac louis vuitton pas cher, louis vuitton, marc jacobs