January 04, 2008

Meaning Of Obsessed

Hi Everypuppy, it's me Summer reporting in on the advice we received from some of our friends on the meaning of 'obsessed'.

If you remember, our last post had what Dave of the A04 thought obsessed meant. He thought it was something that happens to your tooth and you have to go see a dentist - 'I have an obsessed tooth'. His brother Zimmie disagreed with him and said that you go to a dentist for an 'absessed tooth'.

Kelsey Ann from The Kapp Pack said we should 'trust Zimmie this time'.

Amber-Mae the Solid Gold Dancer said she thinks it might have something to do with tennis balls or maybe when you're 'fixated' on something.

Freda the DeltaBunny said she thought it was when you have 'meany demons in your heads'.

River from River's Blog said it had to do with ducks and birds. He also said that we were both very handsome...hmmmmm...my brother Prince is very handsome but I am purtty River, girls aren't handsome!!!

Kat from The Adventures of Two Huskies and their Cat said we should believe Dave cause he's smart. She said Zimmie was smart too but goofy like her brother Steve. She said she wouldn't trust him as much as he builds snow forts and that would be something Steve would do and he can't be trusted.

We're two really confused puppies - Prince and I decided we'd have to run a poll to see which one of our friends is right. Please take the poll to the right of our blog.

Kisses
Summer
xxxx

Pee Ess - we really need to get to the bottom of this!!!! Please help us!!!!

8 comments:

Kapp pack said...

I voted...hopefully the truth w come out :-)

Woo woo, Kelsey ANn

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

This is a tough one. I hope the results get sorted out.

Kat

I would like to let it know that I CAN be trusted.

Steve

Anonymous said...

Sorry for calling you handsome Summer - I just think sibes are very regal looking which is probably a better word for it!!

River

Bama said...

Whatever "obsessed" is, when it comes to cats or squirrels we've got it too.
Kisses,
Bama & the RHP

The Army of Four said...

I'm sorry. I still can't stop "ha roo roo rooing" that Kat thinks DAVE is SMART!!!
Tail wags,
Storm

The Army of Four said...

I forgot ... was ha roo roo rooing too much. We gave you guys an award! Please stop by the blog when you can!!!
Tail wags, handsome Prince and sweet Summi!!!
Stormy

Jack & Moo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack & Moo said...

I voted, cause the puppyhead is too obsessed with food to figure this one out.

Wooos & a-roos,
Star & Jack "the puppyhead" a-roo