January 04, 2009

SITUATIONS VACANT!!!

WANTED ~ Computer operator to make regular posts on our blog.

We have a Mom that normally helps us but she has been really slack over the last few weeks.

All you have to do is type what we tell woo too and put the photos up that we choose. You need to be quick though so our Mom doesn't see woo at our place and get really mad.

Applicants must accept VISA or AMERICAN EXPRESS.

If woo think this could be the job for woo please come see us while our Mom is out - we'll be in our doggy house in our backyard:)

Prince, Summer and Sesuk

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I used to have that same problem -

BUT I just starting hiding her magikh khork puller fur her AGJ bottles -

That khured her spot on!

Best of lukhk to woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

ThePainterPack said...

Woo is serious! I will look around for a hooman that will work for kibble...

Mya Boo Boo

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo roo roo!
Tail wags,
Storms

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Do you think I could send my mom to work for you? Don't pay her, just pay me. I have several things on my list of items to buy.

Steve