July 15, 2009

FAMILY REUNION

Haroo efurypupper, it's me the travelling Princester!

We went on another road trip last weekend to a place called Christchurch, it's about an 8 hour drive (towing a doggy trailer). On the way up we stopped off to visit some fury special puppers ~ I hadn't seen one of them fur a long long time and the other one I had never met!

Meet my sister Piece and her son (my nephew) Shades! Last time I saw Piece we were 5 months old, we spent the first 5 months of our lives together until I went to my furever home with Mom.....


Kodiak and Qannik got to meet them too! They thought it was pretty cool meeting their Aunt and cousin!!!





Piece just loved the puppies and believe it or not they were actually a tenny weeny bit taller than her! She is just a little girl my sis.....




What do woo think efurypupper ~ pretty cute ha?
Woo Woos
Princey

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khute is SOOOOOOOOOOO an understatement!


Tank woo fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Did you have a big potluck with lots of food? I hear that what humans do for family reunions.

Steve