July 16, 2009

REST STOP!!!

Hawoo puppies and kitties, dis is yur Lil Demon reporting in ~ did woo miss me???

We had such a fun weekend away, I met so many bipeds and puppies and got to play lots wif my brudder Qannik:)

On da way home we stopped at dis real cool rest stop, I dunno why dey call it a rest stop though cause I didn't rest ~ I played!!!

Maw and haakon did tie us all up to da big table thingee and I was King of da castle ~ see, King Kodiak.....



I'm da King of da castle, and woo can be my court jester bro.....


Why are woo and Uncle Fen hidin under da table?


What's going on?


I had to get down off my throne to sort things out, I wuz not happy about dat!
I'm gonna haf a fun post fur woo next week ~ me and Qannik are gonna spend some time wif a fury special girl. Anypuppy like to guess who???
Play Bows and Woofs
Kodiak

4 comments:

D.K. Wall said...

What a great series of posts and an exciting weekend. We love stopping at a rest stop on an adventure. Amazing how much attention a pack - er, a Herd - of Sibes can get.

Princess Eva and Brice said...

You're right - we rest in the truck. The last thing we want to do when we get out is rest some more.

princess eva

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a perfekht post to finish a grrrrreat series about your adventures!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are reading backwards, but we think it looks like you must have had a great adventure.

woo, the OP Pack