July 27, 2009

WHY DO PUPPIES HAVE ALL THE FUN???

Haroo efurypupper, it's me Prince!


Why is it that the Lil Demon spawn of mine gets to go on play dates and do lots of fun things? Do any of woo know?


On Saturday afternoon Mom took Lil Demon for a play date to our buddy Mr Koda's house. When we snuck a look at the photos on her camera we were all fury jealous ~ it looks like they had loads of fun! Why weren't we invited?


I'm going to put captions on the photos, I'll try and think what Kodiak would have been thinking:


'Gonna catch ya Mr Koda, I'm hot on yur tail'.....





'Can't catch me Mr Koda, yur too old and slow!'.....




'Mmmmm, one of my favourite things when visitin Mr Koda's house is his toy box'.....

'I choose woo mr chewy bone thingee'.....

'Now its mr chocolate bones turn'.....

'See all dese toys Mr Koda? Dey mine now!'.....

'Hey, how did woo get that?'.....


'Lazy play, we is fury tired after all dat runnin round and chewin'.....


'Koda did try and eats my head Paw, he really did ~ see ~ no puppy poo head!'.....

'I still likes him even though he be mean to me, I still give him cuddles'.....


'I share MY toys wif him too!'.....



'Don't woo think Koda looks handsome wif his bow tie?'.....



'He doesn't look quite so handsome here!'.....


'This photo is not fur young eyes ~ it's x-rated! See what I haf to put up wif!'.....


'He's a handsome fella really'.....


'Here's the bestest photo ~ Koda and me wif Nanny Kate!'.....


That was hard work efurypupper! I had to put my brain into PUPPY mode......I'm fury tired now!

Anyways, while Lil Demon was havin his play date do woo know what us big doggies were doin? We wuz having our own play date of course out at our friends place! Suki will tell woo all about that real soon!!!
Woo Woos
Prince

7 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We just knew there muat have been a punch line in here - so you DID have a playdate and LOTS of fun. Lil Demon is just socute - how could you be jealous.

Woos, the OP Pack

D.K. Wall said...

Lil demon looks like he is growing up some!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think the khaptions were spot on!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Biloxi and Siber-sibs said...

He's not such a wittle puppy anymore! Furry interestin' titles wid da pics.
I can't comment on da play dates as Maw takes me more places dan my siber-sibs. I guessin' I is really special.

Husky kisses,
Biloxi

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I remember when he was a little pup!

Soon his puppy license will expire and he won't get special treatment anymore.

I'm still waiting for Brice's special treatment to stop. Momma calls it training but he always comes home smelling of interesting places!

Princess Eva

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, Kodiak is looking like a real husky! I can't believe how big he looks sitting on your aunt's lap!!

Kat

Unknown said...

moncler, hollister, links of london, canada goose outlet, thomas sabo, gucci, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, swarovski crystal, pandora jewelry, wedding dresses, replica watches, converse outlet, barbour, juicy couture outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, swarovski, montre pas cher, canada goose, sac louis vuitton pas cher, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, ugg pas cher, canada goose, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, coach outlet, barbour jackets, canada goose uk, canada goose, moncler, supra shoes, converse, ray ban, louis vuitton, moncler, pandora jewelry, toms shoes, marc jacobs, moncler, lancel, bottes ugg, canada goose outlet, ugg boots uk, pandora charms, doudoune canada goose, pandora charms, moncler, karen millen