March 09, 2010

HARMONY AT LAST.....TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!

Haroo efurypupper, it's me Prince!

I'm feeling rather poorly at the moment and things have unfortunately not been harmonious at home over the last couple of days. I had to go to see my VET on Friday night and have an operation. I even had to sleep at the VET overnight.

My Lil demon spawn has decided he's had enough of being nice to me and he told me off. We got visitors in the middle of Mom getting our tea ready and I think Kodiak maybe thought I was going to steal his tea, I'm really not sure, I just know I didn't do anything wrong. Anyway, I ended up with a really deep tear under my left eye and had to have an operation to get the wound cleaned out and get it all fixed up and stitched back together.

This is my wound on Saturday.....


This is me at lunchtime today.....


I went back to the VET this morning and they said it was healing well. I have been a good boy and because I have been so good Mom even left the dreaded red bucket off my head last night, we both had a much better sleep than the two nights beforehand.

It was getting very stressful for all of us at home so Kodiak has gone to stay with his Mom Laska, brother Qannik, fun Aunt Qui and the rest of their pack. Mom said she hopes his hormones settle down over the next few weeks and that he will be nice to me and be able to come home again soon. It is fury quiet at home without him but I think that's what I need, to relax and rest.

I've been a bit quiet today and Mom is worried about me, I just don't feel too well and don't have much energy. Mom, Summer and Suki are taking fury good care of me and giving me lots of special attention.

I go back to the VET Wednesday next week to get my stitches out and to have a full set of tests to see what's happening inside me now from my chemo treatment.

I have to go and have another sleep now, I am fury tired.

Woo Woos
Prince

3 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh now, dear Princey. We are so sorry you have that nasty ouchie on your face. What is the matter with Kodiak? Doesn't he know you are the sweetest boy? We are so sorry to hear he had to go away for a bit but maybe he will learn to be a better little brother. Feel better and do let us know how your tests go.

Hugs, the OP Pack

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

Princey! That is horrible. Was he trying to be mean, or did some rough housing just get out of hand? I think you are doing the right thing by taking it easy. Just relax and be thankful you can still see. And no more bucket head is a good thing. Paws crossed for a speedy recovery and good results on the test.

Paws and furr,
Ozzie and Zozo

Yas said...

We're sending pawsitive vibes your way!! Get well soon!

Cheers,
Maxx