March 05, 2010

MY BIRFDAY TEA AND MY VET VISIT!!!

Hawoo efurypuppy, it's me Yak Yak!

Da last time we posted anythin on our bloggie it was about my birfday! I'm sorry dat is so long ago but Maw has been fury busy and we haven't had time fur our bloggie posts.

First I want to show woo what a yummy tea we all had dat night, efuryone gots fresh salmon wif dere Eukanuba bikkies ~ I gots a bit more salmon than da udders!

Yum yum yum.....makes my mouth water looking at da photos.....



What's dis smelly stuff Maw?.....


What woo lookin at ~ tis mine, all mine.....


Okay so whose birfday is next? Maw said it's Paw's and dat it is a long long time away, in November. Hope woo all don't haf to wait dat long to get a special birfday treat ~ if woo want me to come over and share, just let me know!

Now onto da not so nice part of my birfday ~ da VET visit! I had to stay dere da whole day and dey did give me some medicine stuff to make me sleepy. Fur a few days after I had to wear da dredded red bucket on my head....how embarrassing! Here's me wif da bucket.....


Da day after my birfday Maw had somethin on in da morning and she didn't trust me at home so I went to Nanny Kate and Koda's house fur a few hours! I did haf fun wif Koda and his toys, da bucket did make it a bit harder but I use my Siberian skills and got it sussed.....




He didn't even laugh at me! Nice Koda! Dis is me doin my bestest sleeping pose wif my bucket.....



Now fur da REALLY embarrassing bit.....oh Maw do woo haf to put dat photo on? Oh okay den, here's my wounds efurypuppy, please don't laugh cause it's a really really private photo.....of my bits.....or lack of dem! I had two incisions cause one of my boy bits didn't come right down like da udder one did, Maw said somethin about it being called monorchid? I know an orchid is a purtty flower cause Maw has some of dem ~ I didn't think my bits looked like a monflower??? Maybe she meant manorchid ~ like a manflower?

I haf to go hide now cause dat was soooooo embarrassing!!!

Play bows and woofs

Kodiak

3 comments:

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

I love your cone. You dont seem to mind too much huh? We hated ours. Just lay around and do nothing. You had the same surgery I did. Sucks when the junk dont come down. Stay healthy and get to running as soon as possible.

Ozzie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That's a very clever cone you had, Kodiak - ours were more like lampshades. Don't be embarrassed, it happened to all of us boys here too:)

Happy Belated Birthday too!!!

Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Kate said...

Yakky, Did you expect that I'd laugh?

I would never..... (chuckle chuckle)

MR Koda MD
Professional MD