March 06, 2010

VISITING CHARLIE!!!

Haroo efurypupper, it's me Prince!

Last weekend I got to go visiting with Mom ~ me and her got in the HUSKIZ truck and went fur a ride. We went to cousin Madison's house and I got to see Charlie! There were other visitors there too!

Me and Madison.....


Me and Charlie.....




Me and Charlie's toys.....



Me and Uncle Barry.....



Me and Ava, I was a bit scared of her.....


Here's Ava and Aunty Donna.....


It sure was nice to go on a special outing! Thanks fur inviting us to yur house Madison and Charlie!
Woo woos
Prince

4 comments:

Cyber-sibes said...

What a nice visit! I get a little scared of some of those mini bi-peds too on occasion!

jack a-roo

The OP Pack said...

No need to be afraid of the little ones, Prince - there are here all the time and they are really great for leaving crumbs and goodies on the floor:)

Woos and happy weekend - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Holly and Khady said...

How exciting! Looks like you all had a great time!

Holly

Mr Koda MD said...

Hi Princey!

Good to hear you got to go on adventures!! Ma came home smelling like your house today... what I'm wondering is... why wasn't I invited?

See ya tomorrow Pal!

Koda