February 15, 2009

I GOT MARRIED!!!

Hi everypupper, I finally get to tell woo about the exciting occasion we at Team Husky celebrated last Friday (6 February)!!!

Miss Laska and me got married ~ yes woo are reading right! We took lots of photos of us in our wedding attire. I hope woo will forgive us for not inviting woo but it was a very private celebration ~ there were only four bipeds present and eight of us puppers. We had a very special marriage celebrant ~ our neice Madison did us all proud and made the day so much more special.


If any pupper would like to read our vows, I'm sure we could get our Mom to type them out for woo and put a special post on our blog ~ just let us know!


Without further ado, welcome to our wedding.....

Everypuppy getting ready:

Bridesmaid Summer

Bridesmaid Sesuk


Bridesmaid Quiquern

Best Man Suggen

Groom Prince (me!)

And my beewootiful Bride-to-be Laska




Getting ready for the ceremony:


















Summer decided she wanted to be the bride!!!


Hang on.....aren't I supposed to be the Groom???
Now that's better!


The Ceremony:


Miss Laska and me exchanging treats




Summer giving us her blessing

Woo may kiss the bride!




Happy couple


My beewootiful Bride.....should she be Mrs Prince or Mrs Laska Of Piece?



Fen even got to try on the Best Man's bow-tie!


Well everypupper, on behalf of my wife and me, we sure hope woo enjoyed our wedding!!!
Woo Woos
Prince
Pee Ess ~ what a special day to share our wedding with woo.....on the day our puppers are due! We thought they were going to arrive last night but Laska decided they weren't quite ready to enter the world!

11 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Dang!

And I thought Khupid would be leaving us pup pup puppies!

Well, I'm going to borrow my mom's glass of AGJ and toast woo!

Khongrats!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

ThePainterPack said...

Congratulations!!! How romantic! I am furry glad it is all "official" before the puppers come!! Woo is all very handsome and beewootiful!

Mya Boo Boo

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Congrats....what a bewootiful couple.


Princess Eva

P.S. Momma gave us a treat in your honor.

Amber-Mae said...

Big congratulations to both of you! More blobs will be running around the house & yard soon eh? Kool!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Amber-Mae said...

By the way, you asked for the recipe right? Well, do pee-mail me(amber.faith(at)yahoo.com) & I will give it to you.

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Army of Four said...

Con... congratulations, Prince. Sniff.
Tail wags,
Storms

the magic sleigh said...

Aww what a beautiful bride, I am sure she wanted to make it legal before the puppies arrived, and have a nice wedding night without the young ones!
Congrats!-Kira The beautiful

Jack & Moo said...

Congratulations! Such a fine looking wedding pawty! And woo two are a picture-perfect couple!
"Live long an prosper", as they say on the planet Vulcan.

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Now that looks like my kind of wedding! You all look very beautiful and handsome.

Steve

Biloxi and Siber-sibs said...

Woo Woo and HaRooooo!
What bee-wootiful wedding pitchers!
Woo all look so furry pretty and handsome. Can't wait until we see puppy pictures.
Thank woo for the Happy Birfday greeting. Maw made me cake and we had ice cream too. Will post a blog when Maw gits her regular computer back. She had to borrow one until hers gits fixed.
Husky kisses,
Biloxi

zzyytt said...

jordan shoes
off white x jordan 1
adidas ultra boost
off white clothing
kobe 11
asics running shoes
coach factory outlet
jordan shoes
ralph lauren uk
michael kors handbags