March 26, 2009

A SPECIAL VISITOR.....

......Introducing DEMON ~ ummmmmm I meant to say TEDDY!!!

Hi everypuppy, just look who came to visit us at the weekend.....our old friend Teddy! Teddy's not actually old but he moved a long way away with his family so we don't get to see him often, that's why I said old friend.

I didn't used to like Teddy very much cause he pestered me all the time and used to get in my face.......I had to tell him off all the time ~ I mean what else is a girl supposed to do? Princey and Teddy were great mates, always playing and being silly together (okay so maybe part of me telling Teddy off was because I didn't like him playing with MY boy.....just maybe).

We didn't get many photos but here are a few for woo.....

Teddy and Suki meeting for the first time


Teddy checking out our compost bin


Teddy told us we should come up with a plan to break

into here cause it smells so good!

Here's the four of us waiting to get let inside

Suki, me, Teddy & Prince

I can't believe I am going to say this but it was great to see woo Mr Bear ~ please come back and visit us again soon!!!

Kisses

Summer

xxxx

Pee Ess ~ Sorry I took the opportunity to tell woo off before woo left Teddy.....I had to let woo know I'm still the boss!!!

5 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

WOW!

He looks like khwite the handsome chap!

I'm glad woo got to see him again!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Raising Addie said...

Your friend is very nice!

We are glad that you got to play with him.

That is a great picture of the four of you together! Did you guys get a treat when you went in the house?

Lots of Luv & kisses
Addie and Lucie

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Visitors are fun as long as they understand that you are in charge.

Princess Eva

The OP Pack said...

Teddy is beautiful - he is just what Mom wants, a light red and white. Glad woo had some fun together.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I know that compost bins are very yummy smelling! Teddy looks like a great pal. I bet he was really happy to visit and meet Suki.

Steve